Some random non-writing (and writing) facts about me:
* I break for green tea ice cream (strawberry and Fosselman’s Real Pistachio, also.) Donuts like “lemon weapon” and “banana kill” from Donut Friend are my kryptonite. Who am I kidding? I simply love FOOD, really delicious food (and tea!) I have been known to tear-up when there is a flavor party in my mouth.
* My day job is: 1) being a mom (is it a job if I get paid in kisses – yes!) 2) Writing features for magazines and newspapers 3) being a “Hot Hula Fitness” instructor (on and off.) And no, hula hoops are not involved. Rather, think fast Tahitian hips.
* I’m smitten with my 13 lb. terripoo/schnoodle, writing partner, hairy daughter, Bree (see photo below.)
* I count myself fortunate to live in the San Gabriel Valley, surrounded by the tastiest fare and warmest people I’ve ever met.
* I don’t like: 1) smelly bathrooms 2) flies 3) accidentally walking into spider webs!
* I’m blessed with a wonderful family and am usually aware of this, except when my 2 boys are extra “spirited,” (yes, both the biological and adopted one; what are the chances?) But what can I say, but look at their mom! And my husband is a saint. I learn from him continually.
*Picture Books *middle grade novels/short stories *Young Adult novels
*Non-fiction for children *newspaper and magazine columns and features
Follow me here:
* twitter handle: ImWonderingWhy
* Read my Yelp reviews under Ann W. (from South Pasadena, CA) http://www.yelp.com
* older pieces at http://annsukwang.wordpress.com/