Ann Suk Wang
(She/her) tells stories through picture books, children’s novels, and journalistic pieces. When not writing, Ann is likely dancing, interactively listening to podcasts, advocating for adoption, or sampling the next perfect dessert. A graduate of UCLA (BA) and Boston University (MS), she’s an active member of SCBWI, and lives in Southern California with her incredibly supportive husband, two energetic sons, and a canine daughter.
More About Ann
- enjoys: doughnuts, ice cream (especially, green tea), tea, singing, photography, and watching/reading MG (middle grade) and YA (Young Adult) media
- activist for: foster teens and adoption (children and animals)
- day/night job: being a mom (is it a job if you get paid in kisses? YES!)
- dislikes: flies, walking into spider webs, and when people use hearsay as facts
- loves: family, friends who are lovingly honest (know the real Ann and still likes her,) and God who does the same (only more profoundly)